Wednesday 22 October 2014

Homework Task for Friday

Young Lyrics - James Arthur

I said forgive us for what we have done,
We're young, we're young, we're young.
I said, forgive us for what we have done,
Oh we're young.
Ah ah, yeah.
I made a lot of mistakes in my past,
But I refuse to live there, nah.
I saw a lot of heartbreak in the past,
But I refuse to go there, ahh.
It hurts too much,
I’m looking for a crutch,
I’m looking for just any girl just for a touch.
I let my angst out,
I let myself go,
And when I let myself down, I swag it out.
Baby girl I’d like to dance, ah,
But I’m just looking for a brief romance.
What’s wrong with that? I’m young, forgive me,
I live fast die a legend, ohh Whitney…Forgive us for what we have done,

We're young, we're young, we're young.
Forgive us for what we have done,
We're young, we're young, we're young.

No comments:

Post a Comment