Thursday 30 October 2014

X Factor Friday!

The X Factor - Tamera Foster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XUbZdMbfNmU


Before the performance…
Tamera’s mum: Just ______ they’re not out there. Sing like you’re at home.
Tamera: Most of my family’s here to ______________ me. My grandma’s my number one fan.
Tamera: The only _____ I’ve ever done are, like,  in school ____________. That’s all I’ve done!
Elliot Canavan Doyle is a busker. What does this mean?
Sharon to Elliot: I really think that you need to go and _______ more time on your craft
Tamera: I’m feeling really scared about ________ judged… ____ my own!     
  
ON STAGE
Tamera: This is so _______
It’s been  _________ ______, and it’s just so much to take ___, there’s so many of you.
Sharon: So what’s the song you’ve _______________ for us?
  
How do the producers of the show add drama to the moment when Tamera stops singing? Make at least three points.

Louis: She’s gone _______ on her words.
Sharon: She’s gone ________.

The judges' verdicts
  
Gary: Umm, Tamira, it was ___ _____ _____ perfect ok. But what we see here right now is ______ ________  belief. That was ______ and _____________.
Sharon: Tamira, can you just _____ me…. How old are you? … You take ____ ________ away. So many people wanna be Whitney, but her songs are so _________   and I thought, you’re gonna ________ it. You were _______________.
Nicole: You’re still young, you have a lot to ________ _____ because some  of it Is a little _____ ____ ________ ….. but you have a ______ and  ______; you’re a star.

Louis: …If you get your ____ _______, you are the best – you are _____________.
Gary: Alright, ______ we vote? ________ start with Nicole.
Nicole: It’s an _____ ______ ______ me.
Sharon: Tamera, if you forget your lyrics in bootcamp, I will ______ you. With a big ______.
Louis: This could be the first day of an amazing _____________ for you. Don’t _______ _____ _____. You’ve got four _________ yeses.

After the performance:
Louis: I am ___________.
Tamera: I’m just ________________, I’m so thankful.


Share my life, take me for what I am
‘Cause I'll never change all my colours for you
Take my love, I'll never ask for too much
Just all that you are and everything that you do
I don't really need to look very much further
I don't want to have to go where you don't follow
I won't hold it back again, this passion inside
Can't run from myself
There's nowhere to hide
Don't make me close one more door
I don't wanna hurt anymore
Stay in my arms if you dare
Or must I imagine you there
Don't walk away from me...
I have nothing, nothing, nothing
If I don't have you.


What do you think the song’s about?

No comments:

Post a Comment