Thursday 9 October 2014

The X Factor - James Arthur

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tFoFtIqvkGE

In the right hand column, either answer the question or explain the quotation in your own words, as the vocabulary is a little tricky.

1.       Where’s he from?

2.       It isn’t the Ritz, more like a bedsit than a flat. (Explain)

3.       What happened when he was really young?

4.       I went off the rails (Explain)

5.       What happened at school?

6.       I ended up, like, sleeping rough sometimes so I volunteered myself into foster care. (Explain)

7.       Music was a coping mechanism. (Explain)

8.       Why was it a special day for James’ family?

9.       If anyone dares touch what you do… you should be very proud today. (Explain)

10.   What does Louis (the grey haired judge) tell him?

11.   I’m unbelievably overwhelmed right now (Explain)

12.   What surprised Tulisa about James’ version of  her song



No comments:

Post a Comment